This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: have already moved. Loo

have already moved. Loo 4 months 2 weeks ago #10288

• ylq
I have always been unhappy with the rainy weather. Of course, there are exceptions. Typhoon days, I am afraid that it is one of the very few. At night, the wind gradually grew bigger, and a burst of shots hit the window. From time to time, there were one or two silky nets that fished through the narrow gap and entered the house. The curtains were blown up slightly. The rain is also not continuous. Suddenly it may be a while, every raindrop has some weight, and when it goes to the ground, it is thrown to the ground. On the window, every place where it can settle is left with rain. Although no trees were seen, the rustling sound of the rustling told me that they were brave enough to resist every attack of the wind. How much does it cost? It��s the day when Dangui is fragrant, I think it��s tomorrow, the yellow flowers everywhere, and the dark fragrance that there is nothing, will be the deepest impression of this autumn. After waking up, the sky is still bright, I thought the time is still early, but outside the window. The wind that whizzed past reminded me that this is a typhoon day. This year's typhoon is not big, only the wind and the pattering rain, which makes me regret. The most impressive thing was the typhoon in 2005. Every detail is in the typhoon. It should be called Yunna, a very feminine name. Although she arrived, she couldn��t talk about femininity at all. The day before Marlboro Cigarettes, there was only wind and no rain. The family sat together and was eating, and suddenly it was a bang, and the ground seemed to be shaking a little. Going out and seeing, the poles in front of the door were blown down by the wind. It was the first time I understood the typhoon so directly Cheap Cigarettes. In the small villages in the past, the trees and the terrain sheltered the people living on this land. We, and or, young, I don��t know what a typhoon is. Fortunately, the emergency food is ready. The foamed noodles of the big box piled up in the corner of the wall Marlboro Red. For me at that time, the instant noodles were strictly controlled, and only the typhoon days, I could eat without any scruples. If it was before, Typhoon Day, it was a pleasant snack to pile up on the sofa, then turn on the TV, the family sat around the living room, I like to lie on the window sill, stealing the window, watching the dense rain hit on it, the street has long been water It was drowned, but it will not go upstairs for the time being, and no one is worried that things have already moved. Looking at the torrents that flow slowly, I often imagine where they will go. The tumbling water is uninterrupted, and it��s really a bit of fun for the people on the water. But this time, I��m afraid I��m not happy. In the night after that, the wind became bigger and bigger. The kind of attack on the wall is not as soft as the whispers of today, but fierce, unrelenting, and once again launched the gene
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Marlboro Cigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds